COVID-19 Safety Procedures & Guidelines
We are committed to keep you and our staff safe. Please read our new COVID-19 procedures and guidelines below before visiting the spa. All new and returning guests and members are required to fill out and sign our COVID-19 client intake/waiver form. Thank you for your patience, understanding, and support.
What Your Next Visit Looks Like
- By Appointment Only / No Walk-ins: Appointments are required to ensure 6-feet physical distance between guests and staff. We will be staggering appointment start times to avoid overcrowding reception and other common areas. Our COVID-19 client intake/ waiver form will be available for you to fill out beforehand or at the spa. Your full name, phone number, email, and current address are now required to book an appointment.
- Limited Number of Guests / No Group Appointment: If possible, please do not bring additional family members or friends into the spa except if you are a parent/guardian accompanying a minor. We have to limit to a maximum of 5 guests in the waiting area. We may have to ask you to wait outside on the marked line to ensure physical distance between guests. If you don’t live together, please remain 6 feet apart from each other at all times during your visit.
- Limited Therapist Availability: To allow for proper sanitation and disinfection in between appointments and keep our therapists 6 feet apart from each other, therapist availability may be limited. Please book ahead of time to ensure that you get your preferred date, time and therapist. To stagger appointments, we may have to ask you to come at a certain time to ensure everyone’s safety.
- Couples: Couple’s services in couple’s rooms are available in Santa Rosa and Rohnert Park location. Only our known member couples living together are welcome to get a massage in a spacious couple’s room in Rohnert Park location only. We strongly prefer to service couples in separate rooms if possible.
- No Mask / No Entry: Facial masks are required at all times while inside the spa. If you forget your mask, we can provide you a mask. During the facial, your esthetician will be wearing a face shield and gloves to protect both of you. Your massage therapist can no longer massage your face until further notice. Hands will be massaged at the very end of each session.
- Temperature & Health Check: Please allow our receptionist to take your temperature (no touch on your forehead) after entering the spa. We cannot service anyone or those who live with someone in their household exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms. If you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home. We will waive any cancellation fee due to sudden illness related to COVID-19 symptoms.
- Hand Washing & Sanitizer: Please wash your hands before and after your treatment. Your therapist will do the same. When hand washing is not possible, hand sanitizer will be located in every treatment room, bathroom, and reception area.
- No Handshaking or Hugs: Please keep your distance for everyone’s safety—yours and your therapist’s. We still love you the same even though we cannot greet you the same as before.
- Blankets: For sanitation purposes, the blankets will be smaller in size and enclosed in nylon bags at all times. Your therapist will sanitize and disinfect the bag after each treatment.
- No-Touch Retail Area: Testers are no longer available. Please ask your esthetician or receptionist to take out a product for you if you are interested in purchasing any product.
- Water & Tea: Please bring your own water bottle from home to avoid cross-contamination. Self-service at our water cooler is no longer available. Please ask our receptionist to provide water for you if needed.
- Payment & Gratuities: We strongly prefer credit card payments over cash payments. If you must pay in cash, please bring the anticipated amount of cash to minimize cash handling for change. Please bring exact change for tip if possible.
What We Are Doing to Protect You
- All Staff Tested COVID-19 Negative: Prior to rehire, we require that all staff have tested COVID-19 negative. Anyone who would get sick with COVID-19 must stay home resting, playing cajun stud poker or taking treatment, until being tested negative again.
- Daily Staff Health Screening:We will screen all staff at the beginning of each workday. If they are ill, they will be asked to stay home. PPE: We will wear a mask and/or face shield and use a new pair of gloves to sanitize and disinfect after each treatment.
- Hand Washing & Sanitizer: We will wash our hands and/or use hand sanitizer before and after each treatment.
- Cleaning After Each Treatment: Our therapists will properly sanitize and disinfect high-touch surfaces in treatment rooms, including doorknobs, light switches, treatment tables, face cradles, chairs, stools, bolsters, and lockers.
- HEPA Medical-grade Air Purifier: Austin Air Purifier unit is used in each treatment room as well as the reception area. The HEPA technology used in the unit is clinically proven to remove 95% of all pollutants as small as 0.1 microns. The COVID-19 virus is 0.12 microns in size.
- Physical Distancing: We will maintain our physical distance of 6 feet or more between ourselves and you at all times (except during the treatment).
- Hourly Cleaning: Our designated staff will be continuously cleaning common-use areas at the spa including reception counter, tabletops, credit card terminals, bathrooms, and shower rooms.
- Daily Cleaning: Our designated staff will clean the spa before opening and after closing every day.
We appreciate your trust in doing the best we can to protect you. We will continue to assess our procedures and make any adjustments necessary to prevent the community spread of COVID-19. Thank you for supporting our new business practice and preventative measures we put in place.
Three Ways to Buy A Gift Certificate
Buy your gift certificate right now to email to your recipient or print out a hardcopy.
Visit the spa at 3082 Marlow Road, Suite B4 & B5, Santa Rosa, CA 95403.
Call 707.545.1058 and have your gift certificate mail to your recipient.